As a homeowner, it can be difficult to discern why you might want to hire a landscape professional. Furthermore, it might be even more confusing as to whether or not the one you’re hiring has all the right qualifications, licensing, insurance, etc. Paradise Landscape and Hardscape has both the professional credentials, design creativity mixed with years of experience to help you create a perfect oasis outdoor living space as well as help you do the maintenance and dirty work! There are a few reasons why we think you should hire us to be your Landscape Company.
An attractive and well-maintained commercial facility makes a clear statement about the quality of your business. It makes a favorable impression on each visitor, client, vendor or prospective employee from the moment they step foot on your property. It also boosts employee morale. Imagine the positive impact that a well-landscaped outdoor eating area would have on your staff. Providing a place to rest and recharge for a few minutes, outdoors, can also enhance productivity and reduce stress levels.
A hotel that adds a water feature, a retail store that adds a brick paver entrance with colorful planters, or a restaurant that screens the parking lot with tasteful plantings all position themselves to retain current customers as well as attract new clients. They also distinguish themselves from their competition.
We live in an fast paced age, often with significant stress. At the end of a long day wouldn’t it be nice to come home to an inviting, relaxing special residence… a place that gives you a sense of peace and comfort? A well-designed landscape can be the key to making your home a place where you like to spend time. With the significant growth in interest in outdoor living, we find that customers are not only looking for beautiful garden areas, but also functional outdoor spaces that add usable area to the home. Outdoor kitchens, bars, fireplaces and dining areas add beauty and real value to your property.
A landscape professional knows:
- The climate and which plants will thrive in all seasons
- Which trees and plants are best suited for a particular type of soil
- Where to plant on your property based on light and other factors
- The correct season and techniques for pruning trees and plants
- The details of how to keep a lawn healthy, beyond mowing and trimming
- The proper and safe application of fertilizers and pesticides
- The materials, the cost and the time needed to complete a project
Beyond planting, trimming and mowing, a professional can:
- Design and build hardscapes such as patios, pathways, water features, outdoor kitchens, etc.
- Provide the necessary tools and manpower to finish a project on time
- Dig and divide emerging perennials
- Remove leaves from the bottom of ponds or other water features
- Clean gutters to prevent water from drowning plants below
- Free up your time so that you can spend it doing other things
Professional landscaping not only beautifies your home, it is also a wise investment because:
- It can add between 7% and 15% to the value of a home. (Source: The Gallup Organization)
- It can reduce air conditioning costs by up to 50 percent, by shading the windows and walls of a home. (Source: American Public Power Association)
- Landscaping can bring a recovery value of 100 to 200 percent at selling time. Kitchen remodeling brings a 75 to 125 percent recovery rate, bathroom remodeling a 20 to 120 percent recovery rate, and addition of a swimming pool a 20 to 50 percent recovery rate. (Source: Money Magazine)
Our landscape professionals at Paradise Landscape and Hardscape are licensed by the state of Maryland and trained in various areas of expertise. You can be assured that your landscape project is in the best of hands. We are local, family owned and take pride in absolutely everything we do! Whether you are considering enhancing a commercial or a residential property, it is important to remember that everything doesn’t have to happen at once. Our design team is exceptionally skilled at “phasing” landscape projects over a period of months or years. You can add features from your custom landscape plan as your budget allows, knowing that you will still be progressing seamlessly toward a complete landscape that will truly suit your taste and needs.
Call us today for a free estimate and start enjoying the benefits of professional landscaping!