Guess who didn’t see his shadow? That’s right, Punxsutawney Phil didn’t see his shadow so that means, according to lore, an EARLY SPRING FOR US despite the arctic weather we’ve recently had. We can get alot of what you need done NOW, before the spring push. Some early spring cleanup tasks are sure things this time of year. Here are a few lawn care services we can help you with in Annapolis and the surrounding areas:
- Pruning trees and shrubs
- Pruning and dividing perennials and grasses
- Raking out flower beds and borders
- Prep lawn area for spring seeding
- Neaten up hardscape surfaces and patios
- Mulching and Clean Up
- Paver Patios
- Landscape Lighting
- Drainage solutions for water build up areas to help prevent flooded basements as well as for different areas in your yard. This is particularly important after the winter we’ve just endured. We will change the grade of soil and add drainage boxes to help prevent your basement from flooding!
Cleaning up your property for spring is a big job. Our team can handle it for you. Team Paradise is a the only team of experts you need for your landscaping and lawn care services. Our programs are catered to both residential and commercial properties. We understand that your time is valuable and limited. Let us take care of your spring cleaning so that you can enjoy a beautiful, season-ready property without the hassle.
These aren’t all of our services — just a few. In fact, whatever it takes to get your lawn looking its best, our team of lawn care and landscaping experts can take care of it! Speak with our spring clean-up crew about scheduling an appointment to get your property looking its seasonal best.
Our highly seasoned team is experienced, timely, and professional. We’ll show up to your home in marked trucks and shirts, and always with a smile. You may not have the extra time to spend cleaning and organizing your property after the cold months, but we can take care of it for you.
Don’t waste time — Call Paradise Landscape and Hardscapes today!
Why wait to enjoy the full beauty of spring on your property?