When we think of summer we often think of long, lush grass. And when we see that lawn in front of our house that hasn’t been mowed since early spring, we usually get a can of gas out to start the machine up. But when does lawn mowing season start in Annapolis? Is there a specific time of year for lawn mowing season in Maryland?
Yes. There is a time of year to start your spring landscape services in Maryland. But did you know there is also a right time and wrong time to mow your lawn in Maryland?
You’re beat. You’ve worked all day, and you still need to spend time with your family. Why do you want to mow your lawn in the evenings or on the weekends? Get your time and your yard back when you hire Paradise Landscape and Hardscape to mow your lawn. When does lawn mowing season start in Annapolis?
The short answer is SPRING. When your lawn has been prepped for weed control, and the temperatures remain above 40, it is time to start watching your lawn for growth. Typically, you can mow the lawn for the first time in the spring when your grass has grown to approximately 2-3″ in length.
When you hire our professional team to mow your grass regularly it will stay thick and green with no weeds popping up!
Why Hire a Professional Lawn Care Company to Mow Your Grass?
Life is so busy. Many of use these days work full-time and have children, leaving little time for themselves. You may now reclaim your weekends by hiring a professional lawn care business to trim your grass weekly. Learn more about our weekly grass cutting and lawn mowing services here.
Why hire a landscaping pro?
Here are five main reasons:
1) You’re swamped. Who wants to deal with children and mow the lawn during the week or on weekends? Have backyard parties instead of mowing your grass in the spring, summer, and fall evenings and weekends.
2) You get a professional mow that looks real slick. Your grass will be three to four inches taller than it was before since your local lawn service will just remove the top quarter to half of your grass. This inhibits weed germination and development. Longer lawn grass is considered good for your yard. It keeps the grassk thick and lush. This makes it amazing to walk on.
3) When your lawn is mowed, it should only be done with sharp blades. Dull blades scratch and rip at the grass, exposing it to insect devastation and disease. Each time a specialist from Team Paradise uses a sickle-style mower to cut your yard. This ensures a smooth cut.
4) Every time Paradise Landscapes & Hardscapes mows your grass, we will do so in different directions. Why do you mow the grass in different directions? We do this to keep the lawn looking groomed. It also helps to prevent one side from growing longer than the other.
5) We’ll also trim around areas where the mower couldn’t reach. Your lawn mowing expert from our team will trim your flowerbeds, trees, fences, gates, and sidewalks while you’re away at work. You’ll be happy when you get home after a long day to see a neatly trimmed lawn.
We provide a comprehensive range of full-service landscape and lawn care services. Our service list includes, but is not limited to the following:
- landscape design services
- landscape maintenance services
- lawn care services
- complete yard restoration
- fall, spring and lawn clean-up services
- storm cleanup services — checkout these facts about Maryland weather
- plant and tree installation
- mulching and weeding servies
- leaf removal services
- hardscape installations such as paver driveways and walkways
Why You Need Paradise Landscape and Hardscapes Lawn Care Company to Mow Your Lawn
Weekly mowing and trimming is available for homeowners and HOAs in the greater Annapolis area. We use only sharp blades and commercial mowers to produce a beautiful, weed-free grass.We also provide these other lawn care services to ensure your property is beautiful all season long:
Aeration and overseeding services
You need adequate moisture and ventilation in your soil. We aerate your yard to give nutrients, oxygen, and water as well as release carbon dioxide by opening up your soil. In the fall, when summer temperatures have decreased, we recommend overseeding your lawn.
Fall lawn care
We handle your grass all the way until it stops growing in late fall. We’ll rake leaves and remove tree branches and waste from your yard. Your lawn will also be graded and seeded by us.
We provide sod installation and mulching as part of our landscape maintenance services. Sod is the ideal solution if you want a real lawn right now.
Also, mulching not only tidies up your trees, shrubs and flowerbeds, but it also helps retain moisture, regulate soil temperature and releases nutrients as it breaks down. You’ll have a beautiful property when you invest in our landscape services.
Encourage your HOA or property manager to sign up for our snow removal services. We provide plowing, shoveling and salt services.
Get your shrubs back to their natural shape with our shrub trimming services. We remove overgrown branches and reshape your woody plants to their former glory.
If you want regular lawn mowing services or any of our other lawn care and landscaping services, call us today at 443-808-0885 or fill out our form below.
We serve the following Maryland cities in the greater Annapolis area: Annapolis, Arnold, Cape St. Claire, Crofton, Davidsonville, Deale, Dunkirk, Eastport, Edgewater, Harwood, Lothian, Mayo, Pasadena, Riva, Severn, Severna Park, Shady Side and West River.